Wednesday 31 July 2013

Quick hello!

A quick hello and update on stuff...

Hello.

OK, well ,it was nice to have a few days off work this week, although the weather turned a little for the worse, it was just nice to sit back with my lovely ladies and just forget about stuff. I didn't actually get anything productive done, but I did end up watching more films than I probably have in the last 20 years. We took out Netflix to try, and it has actually been very good so far.

A friend of mine through Twitter sent me a Jeff Bauman wristband. Most people have to ask what it represents, but I am happy to explain or point to my previous posts to show why I wear it.


Updates regarding my twitter wars (!), the last couple of weeks have been quite nasty again, with people still quoting ridiculously badly made videos and pixelly photographs. Some of the comments just recently have been nothing short of despicable, but thankfully we've managed to silence a lot of them with either simple facts or simple talking downs...

Aside from that, nothing much to report. I've been gathering some facts for some more posts, and collecting some photos and stuff so I hope to write about some different things. I also have some new things to moan about, so I shall get them off my chest in due course.

So, I'll be back again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment